Frequently Asked Questions
1) Am I allowed to bring in my own food and drink?
- Your party package includes all refreshments, except cake. We request that you provide your favorite cake to share with your friends and family. We ask that no other outside food and drink be brought into the center. We do have lots of yummy food, if you would like to add something to your celebration. Thank you for respecting this policy.
2) What if not all the guests show up?
- A party planner will call you 2 – 3 days in advance to confirm your guest count. You will be charged for the final number confirmed in the confirmation phone call. If not everyone is able to show up the day of the party, we encourage any family members or friends of the family to join in the party.
3) What if extra guests show up?
- We do our best to accommodate any extra guests who unexpectedly show up and the costs are simply the add-on guest rate. However, any accommodations will be subject to availability.
4) How does the Laser Tag work?
- Laser Tag is a 15 minute experience. Your party may be sharing the Laser Tag arena with other parties and Spare Time guests.
5) How long does each party last?
- The Bowling Lane Party, Lucky Strike and Mission Accomplished parties are 2 hours of fun, while The Best of Both Worlds is 2.5 hours of fun.
6) What about the rest of my family?
- All of the parties are designed for 10 children. If you expect a large number of adults, be it family or friends, we can make accommodations for additional food or activities for an extra price. Please be aware the party rooms are not designed to accommodate more than the children and mom and dad of the birthday
7) Can I bring in my own decorations?
- We do provide colorful tablecloths and paper goods. If you would like to provide decorations, that your birthday child has picked out, we request that they are dropped off 24 hours in advance and labeled with your last name so that our party emcees can make the set-up is perfect for your child’s party. No decorations can be taped or attached to the walls or ceilings. Also, please no confetti or glitter.
8) What time should I show up?
- We recommend inviting your guests to show up 10 minutes before the actual party start time.
9) Is there a deposit required to book the party?
- A $50.00 deposit is required in order to hold your party. This deposit will be credited towards the final bill.
10) What is the cancellation policy?
- In order to receive a full refund, cancellations must be made no later than 7 days prior to your party. In the event of emergency a Spare Time Entertainment Fun Card for the $50 will be issued or the party may be rescheduled for a future date.